Our volunteers are the heart and soul of every rogaine. We simply can’t run events without them. We’re always looking for more volunteers to help on the day or behind the scenes – can you give us a hand?
There are roles to suit all sorts of skills and experience from course setting to marshalling on course and even cooking for hungry competitors. Some roles require more time and commitment than others. We are very happy to match you up to the type of role that you want to do, your experience and availability.
We’d love to have you on board! Explore the roles below to find your match.
If you’re registered for an event and think your family and friends may be interested in helping out, please share this page with them.
Unfortunately due to Child Labor laws we cannot accept children under 15 as volunteers unless they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Key volunteers e.g. coordinator, vetter, setter, equipment manager get free entry to a future event
- Enjoy a good feed on the day to keep up your energy
- Lots of help and support on hand from our experienced team and resources
- Out-of-pocket expenses and petrol money
- Satisfaction that you have helped hundreds of rogainers have a great day
- Become part of our brilliant rogaining community and make new friends
- We have professional indemnity insurance and injury cover.